The experienced attorneys at Markoff Leinberger represent entrepreneurs, small businesses and middle-market businesses in a variety of litigation matters. If you are in need of legal representation to help protect your interests, please contact us online or by calling our Chicago office at 312-726-4162 today to schedule a free consultation and learn how we can help.
Business Litigation Services
Our Chicago small business attorneys have experience litigating cases involving:
- Class actions and consumer rights
- Contract negotiations and disputes
- Copyright and trademark infringement
- Creditor rights and commercial collections
- Employment, including discrimination, harassment, disabilities, contracts, severance and overtime disputes
- Fiduciary duty disputes
- Fraud and embezzlement
- Real estate
- Shareholder and partner disputes
- Trade secrets, non-competition agreements, and unfair competition
If you are an entrepreneur, small business, or middle-market business facing one of these difficult situations, our attorneys are here to help. Paul Markoff and Karl Leinberger have four decades of combined experience fighting for the rights of clients in Chicago and throughout Illinois. We welcome an opportunity to meet with you free of charge to discuss your case, your options, and the safest and most effective way to move forward.