SERVING THE CITY OF CHICAGO AND ALL SURROUNDING AREAS OF ILLINOIS
Mr. Leinberger is a founding member of Markoff Leinberger. He has represented businesses and individuals in a wide variety of business and consumer litigation, as well as numerous
employment matters. He has been named to the prestigious 40 Illinois Attorneys Under Forty To Watch list. He has been named to the Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Star list multiple times. Mr. Leinberger has been interviewed by NBC, ABC, WBBM, and local newspapers.
What People Say About Us!
"Karl’s group was very detailed, professional and efficient in helping with my suit. Would highly recommend this organization."
Mr. Leinberger helped draft a recent amendment to the Illinois class action statute, which helps provide funding to disadvantaged persons in need of legal aid. Mr. Leinberger is actively involved in bar association activities and his community.
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Trial Bar for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- DePaul University, J.D., 1996 (Editor-in-Chief of the DePaul Commercial and Business Law Journal)
- University of Iowa, B.A. Finance, 1992
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association Class Litigation Committee (Chair, 2006-07)
- Chicago Bar Association Consumer Law Committee (Chair, 1999-00)
- Chicago Bar Association Legislative Committee (2006 to present)
- Chicago Bar Foundation Cy Pres Committee (2005 to present)