Mr. Leinberger has represented businesses and individuals in a wide variety of business and consumer litigation, as well as numerous employment matters. He has been named to the prestigious 40 Illinois Attorneys Under Forty To Watch list. Additionally, he has twice been named an Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Star.
Mr. Leinberger helped draft the most recent amendment to the Illinois class action statute, which helps provide funding to disadvantaged persons in need of legal aid. Mr. Leinberger is actively involved in bar association activities and his community.
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Trial Bar for the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- University of Iowa, B.A. Finance, 1992
- DePaul University, J.D., 1996
- The Executives’ Club of Chicago
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association Class Litigation Committee (Chair, 2006-07)
- Chicago Bar Association Consumer Law Committee (Chair, 1999-00)
- Chicago Bar Association Legislative Committee (2006 to present)
- Chicago Bar Foundation Cy Pres Committee (2005 to present)